Forums » Book Club Challenge

11/09/21 Deeps Sidekick Challenge!

• 129 posts
    November 2, 2021 5:17 PM CDT

In order of Rick Riordan's release of The Daughter of the Deep... if you were the child of Nemo, what aquatic creature would be your chosen sidekick?

Bonus points if you share your house! https://www.readriordan.com/2021/10/12/daughter-of-the-deep-quiz-which-house-are-you/

• 21 posts
    November 2, 2021 5:32 PM CDT
    House Orca :) I would have like a swarm of jellyfish that I could sting people with, all in pretty rainbow colours so when the light shines on my attack squadron all my friends are empowered by the glowing power of pride. Also since they’re mostly transparent I can send them after mortals that don’t pick up their trash :)
    • 5 posts
    November 2, 2021 6:45 PM CDT
    I got House Orca! Im too indecisive for the other part of the question bwahah
    • 129 posts
    November 9, 2021 5:36 PM CST

I'm Orca too! HOUSE ORCA
    Congratulations! You’re a part of House Orca. You’re an empathetic healer with a deep personal connection to nature and the animal kingdom.

• 129 posts
    November 9, 2021 5:39 PM CST
    Congrats to our Winner! LOVE the Pride Jellys :)
    Simon said:
    House Orca :) I would have like a swarm of jellyfish that I could sting people with, all in pretty rainbow colours so when the light shines on my attack squadron all my friends are empowered by the glowing power of pride. Also since they’re mostly transparent I can send them after mortals that don’t pick up their trash :)