Forums » Campfire Chat

Welcome to the Hangout ARCHIVE

This topic has been closed.
    • 129 posts
    December 11, 2020 5:13 PM CST

You made it! Past the cyber-monsters and hackers, swimming thru the web.

Welcome home! We just found Camp Half-Blood Austin Online ourselves and we need your help to move in.

Step 1:Follow Camp Half-Blood Austin Guidelines

We need your help to keep Camp Half-Blood Austin as valuable, authentic, and safe as possible.

Here are our guidelines:

Be supportive. Encourage and support your fellow members. No one here is looking for your criticism, cynicism, advice, or judgement. (We can get those things on the rest of the Internet).

Share generously. Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another demigod needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity.

Be constructive. We're here to push each other forward and lift each other up. Find ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.

Don’t spam, bully, or troll. This Camp exists to help you learn. It’s not a place to spam or bully anyone else.

Give proper attribution to artists and their work. We all have favorite artists that feed our creativity. If you borrow, trace or alter an artists work, please give them attribution.

The usual rules of behavior at camp apply to this digital space as well. No bad language, bullying, or negativity. No posting inappropriate content. This includes this page and in private messaging. We will expel you from the group and you will be banned from attending the summer camp if you break these rules. Please report any inappropriate behavior or posts to Mneme and the moderators. We support and nurture one another, always! Swords up!

Hopefully, these should be easy agreements. If you think you’ll be unable to abide by these guidelines, let us know and we're happy to have a conversation with you.

Here are our Art posting Guidelines:

Your art is so crazy cool and we absolutely love seeing it!

Just make sure that your art is

1) 100% yours! (Please don’t steal or trace from other artists! (Even artists outside of camp)

2) If you are modeling off someone else's work (including tracing!), make sure to credit the original so others can check out their work!

3) Keep it Camp appropriate! This is still Camp and all the art you post should be appropriate for our younger demigods to view and respectful to all viewpoints.

We love the positive attitude towards everyone’s art and we’re looking forward to see what you create next!

Step 2: Find Your Online Cabin & Siblings

Introduce yourself to all our demigods here>>

“It’s all over for you now! hehe We online gods are trickier than those 8bit Olympians. You better find your online siblings fast. You’re going to need all the help you can get! ” Mr. Chibi D

Did you choose a new online godly parent or stick with yours? While you still have your Austin offline cabin and siblings, things are shaken up online. Better find your cyber-sibs before the cyber-monsters strike! 

In the menu bar, click on Cabins/Cohorts to find your sibs! If you did not declare a godly parent when you signed up, you will need to answer that question in your profile in order to access your Cabin. (Just click on your picture in the top right corner.)

If you do not know your godly parent, then check out this post: Choose Your Online Cabin>>

Step 3: Find other demigods to Join the Fight

“Like I don’t have enough online demi-brats eating up the bandwidth!" Mr. Chibi D.

If you even suspect your friend is a fellow demigod, then send them to camphalfbloodaustin.org to join the fight! If they are quick about it, they’ll be able to join you in Chapter 1 of your first Quest...

Step 4: Complete Your First Quest!

Grab your sword first! You are going to need it to find The Apple of Discord>>

We're Glad You’re Here!

We're pretty excited about what I’m creating here together in Camp Half-Blood Austin ONLINE. If there’s anything you’d like to see or if you have questions, message us at any time.

PLEASE RESPOND BELOW BY STATING “I AGREE” TO THIS POST

This post was edited by Mneme at December 18, 2020 1:06 PM CST
  • December 15, 2020 8:54 AM CST
    I agree!
  • December 15, 2020 11:11 AM CST

I agree!

• Rin
    • 13 posts
    December 15, 2020 11:23 AM CST

I agree!

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2020 2:40 PM CST

I agree!

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2020 3:03 PM CST

I agree!

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2020 5:50 PM CST

I agree!

• 7 posts
    December 15, 2020 6:36 PM CST
    AS LONG AS THE SUN STILL STRETCHES ACROSS OR VERMILLION SCARRED SKY- I SHALL AGREE!
    • 14 posts
    December 15, 2020 8:49 PM CST

AS LONG AS ANTHONY RAMOS LIVES (HE IS AN IMMORTAL GOD) I AGREE!

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2020 9:10 PM CST
    I agree
    • 1 posts
    December 16, 2020 4:25 AM CST

I agree!

• 9 posts
    December 16, 2020 9:13 AM CST

I agree!

• 1 posts
    December 16, 2020 11:17 AM CST

I agree!